Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
The Skyway Aviation Handling Company Plc (SAHCO) is a Public Liability Company, incorporated as an Aviation Ground Handling Services Provider under the Nigerian Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990. SAHCO, formerly known as Skypower Aviation Handling Company Limited, was carved out of the liquidated Nigeria Airways Limited as part of the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Aviation’s Reform of 1996. On the 23rd of December 2009, SAHCO was handed over to the Sifax Group by the Federal Government of Nigeria, after a keenly contested privatization in which Sifax Group came first as the preferred bidder with the sum of N5.52 billion Naira. The company was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange on the 23rd of April 2019.
Skyway Aviation Handling Company PLC, with its new public sector management composition and orientation, has kicked off the development of business models geared towards ushering in efficient and speedy service delivery. SAHCO is RA3 and ISAGO certified and has invested in personnel development, state-of-the-art equipment, fleet replacement, and massive infrastructural development. The duties of SAHCO involve all the actions that take place from the time an aircraft touches down on the tarmac to the time it is airborne, also ensuring that Ground Handling assignment is carried out in an efficient, speedy and safe manner while deploying the right tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Kano, Lagos, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Be responsible for the conduct of all physical maintenance on all SAHCO PLC equipment in the region/unit.
- Carry out all routine physical maintenance on SAHCO PLC equipment in the region/unit, which is conducted as due and in accordance with company maintenance standards.
- Carry out all unscheduled physical maintenance tasks on SAHCO PLC equipment in the Region/unit, which are conducted promptly and in accordance with company maintenance standards.
- Ensure personal safety while on duty
- Promptly attend to all faulty GSE.
- To carry out maintenance visual checks on all working GSE on aircraft with a view to addressing any anomalies or possible failure at an early stage.
- To monitor other duties as may be assigned by the Maintenance Manager from time to time.
- Ability to read and interpret hydraulic schematics & electrical wiring/circuit diagrams.
- Ensure daily checks are carried out as specified in the maintenance SOP
- To witness the operation of GSE on Aircraft with the view of addressing any anomalies at an early stage.
- To ensure safe practices.
- Ensure conformity of all repairs in line with Manufacturers’ specifications.
- Make correct use of tools appropriate.
- Graduates of Electrical / Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical & Instrumentation Engineering with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) / Upper Credit.
- Membership in relevant professional body.
- Not more than 30 years old.
- Must be computer literate.
- Top-notch troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communications skills (oral & written)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th May, 2022.