Site Engineer at Rockmida Consulting Limited
Rock Mida Engineering & Technical Services is an indigenous Engineering and technical services company, actively engaged in Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance of Oil and Gas and Process / manufacturing facilities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
Location: Ijora, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a handy and seasoned Siteengineer with extensive experience working on-site, directing on-site functions, and enhancing efficiency and customer service. Your technical expertise will assist our organization in increasing client satisfaction, improving efficiency, managing risk, diagnosing problems, and complying with laws and regulations.
- The ideal candidate for this role should possess excellent technical skills, be a good communicator, and pay meticulous attention to detail. The exceptional field engineer should diagnose and resolve problems, improve efficiency, mitigate risk, encourage business growth, and enhance and sustain relations with clients.
- Conducting site visits, monitoring schedules, and supervising technicians.
- Running field operations, offering technical support, and troubleshooting on-site issues.
- Ensuring on-site efficiency and safety at all times.
- Mitigating risk, ensuring compliance, and evaluating environmental impact.
- Directing staff, contractors, engineers, and other on-site personnel.
- Meeting with clients and stakeholders.
- Drafting and submitting reports to superiors and other key individuals.
- Estimating costs, approving project designs, and preparing contracts.
- Analyzing data, monitoring expenditure, and drafting progress reports.
- Overseeing equipment testing, maintenance, installation, and planning.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering relevant to our industry.
- At least 2 years of experience in a field-related role.
- Technically savvy and computer literate.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent problem-solving skills backed by solid technical knowledge.
- A versatile and service-oriented mindset.
- Good understanding of safety guidelines.
- Great communication skills.
N150,000 – N160,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using Driver as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Site Engineer at Rockmida Consulting Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria