Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Cobef International Limited is a new-generation company which widely believes in manufacturing quality PVC Piping Systems, Servicing the building, Civil Engineering, Mining and Agricultural sectors. Products quality is assured through well-equipped laboratory, run by professionals. Products conform to various DIN 8062/3 Standards which are compatible with ISO 4422-1 & ISO 4421-2 Standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The site civil engineer, will manage projects, supervise contractors, and provide technical advice as a subject matter expert.
- Incumbent will supervise site preparation and bush clearing activities.
- Compile estimates for technical and material requirements for project development
- Test material and structural integrity
- Create graphical representations of proposed solutions
- Prepare proposal documents and presentations
- Compile and present reports explaining project details to non-technical stakeholders
- Direct engineering activities, assign tasks and provide training and support
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes Inspect facilities and analyze operational data.
- Determine and present estimates of operational costs
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards
- Evaluate operations and processes
- Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards
- Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency
- Implement improvements to designs and processes
- Research the environmental impact of projects Incorporate eco-friendly and sustainable features into design plans
- B.Eng in civil or structural engineering and construction discipline.
- Exemplary critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Active listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use the scientific process to solve problems Dedication to learning new concepts and strategies.
- Minimum of 5 years proven track record of experience managing greenfield projects from start to finish. Strictly
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design
- Familiar with scientific analysis software as well as graphics and map creation software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th May, 2022.