Site Civil Engineer at Sterling Petrochemicals
Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Civil Engineer
Locations: Ikot Abasi – Akwa Ibom and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Objective / Purpose of the Job
- To assist the construction manager in execution of construction activities at site, in addition, will monitor, manage, execute and approve activities at site through selected EPC contractors.
- Assist Construction Manager in civil planning, monitoring and execution of all civil works associated with the project including soil investigation, site grading, pile foundation, LNG tanks, pipe racks, equipment foundation, buildings, roads, drains etc.
- Supervision coordination and inspection of the LNG tanks concrete pile foundation, pipe rack sleepers
- Supervision coordination and inspection of the entire site back filling, site grading and compaction activities
- Supervision coordination and inspection of the entire RCC, post tensioning concrete and form work activities
- Preparing a daily progress report, bill of quantities, concrete records and muster register
- Plan, schedule and monitor the material quantity as per project requirements
- Supervision and monitoring of construction activities at site, ensures S/C construction activities are completed as per Project procedures, construction practices, specifications and standards
- Monitoring and coordinating construction activities at site by contractors/EPC to ensure compliance with established HSE policies, procedures, quality, contract and schedule requirements
- Supervision coordination and inspection of the buildings like substation, GIS building, administration building etc.
- Supervision coordination and inspection of the surveying activities
- Resolving the technical issue with contractors/subcontractors
- Checking the plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculation
- Preparing the bar bending schedule and material reconciliation statement
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Should have least 7 years experience with RCC structure/pipe racks, equipment foundation, RCC pile foundation
N500,000 – N900,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Site Civil Engineer” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Site Civil Engineer at Sterling Petrochemicals
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.