Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to fill the position of Treasury Analyst. This role will be responsible for examining SBC’s business plans, budgets, expenses, and future investments to determine if the company’s funds are being utilized properly.
- The role will also be responsible for generating financial models and reports to increase visibility and aid business decisions.
- Creation of Financial models – Cash-flow statements, P&L, Balance Sheet
- Analyzing, interpreting and reporting financial data
- Preparation of monthly cash-flow projects – USD and NGN.
- Review of cash utilization
- Developing cash management, investment and risk mitigation strategies
- Periodic finance cost analysis
- Reconciliation of actual performance versus budgeted disclosing monthly status
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- HND or B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields.
- 3 – 5 years experience
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ICAN or ACCA.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th September, 2021.