Services Officer at Confederation of African Football (CAF)
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Services Officer
Location: Cairo, Egypt (CAF Headquaters)
- You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a Services Officer.
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS).
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices, and pricing) into internal databases.
- Coordinate regular inventory audits.
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments).
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed.
- Oversee storage of products, especially of fragile items.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to travel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in English and Arabic language both written and spoken; command of French language is a plus.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letter) in English to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here for more information
- Only qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds.
- Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration
Application Deadline 5th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Services Officer at Confederation of African Football (CAF)
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.