Senior Welder at Jubaili Bros Engineering Limited
Jubaili Bros, with over 40 years of experience, is a leading provider of Power Solutions in the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Jubaili Bros serves its customers by offering high quality diesel generating sets through 10 countries with 3 manufacturing plants and 29 branches & service centers that are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Welder
- The Idea candidate will be required to have advance technical knowledge of welding requested metals according to work instruction manual and drawing, through performing the physical welding, and equipment preservation, to provide properly cut metal parts.
- Supervise the fabrication of sets through following up with the team leaders on any defects in production and time consumed to correct such defects, analyzing the root cause of defects and suggesting needed actions, to ensure efficiency of the fabrication process and decrease production errors.
- Ensures the Welded equipment/item and the working area are left clean and organized periodically, and after work is completed.
- Guarantee Producing products comply with standard specs through updating data sheets, drawings and all other related planners.
- Prepare fabrication schedules and quantity estimates by coordinating with the Factory Manager and warehouses, specifying needed material and their quantities to be prepared by the warehouses ahead of time, and distributing the schedules to the fabrication sections to prepare the required equipment to complete the job, thus insuring compliance to the set time frame for fabricating products.
- Coordinate with Engineering Dep. upon receiving the new designs and the needed quantities, by setting production tables accordingly, checking the quality of received items, supervising the implementation of the designs, and reporting the status after inspection, in order to provide the customized products for the customers with minimal errors.
- Maintain the delivered equipment and directly report any misuse or damage by completing the necessary forms to ensure no error in occurs.
- Respond to critical – and relatively complicated – customer after sales support tasks such as Metal work ,muffler, Soundproof Repairs etc. through performing site visits to resolve the outstanding issues and avoid recurrence.
- Manage monthly metric targets in terms of PQVC, aiming to achieve targets using the necessary tools such as start of shift meetings, A3 Reports, Idea boards.
- Weld the needed items, by laying out and securing parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler; melting lead bar, wire, or scrap, installing or repairing equipment, such as lead pipes, valves, floors, and tank linings, to ensure the items are welded accurately with no errors or holes.
- Receive the items for the fabrication or maintenance from the concerned Warehouse while verifying them as per the items request for daily work schedule and requirements, and returning the unused items to the warehouse, for better inventory control on the items used.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Mechanical or Technical Degree in Welding and Fabrication.
- 5 to 6 years’ experience in a similar role and industry.
- 2 years of which in a supervisory role.
- NSE, COREN or any other equivalent certification.
- Strong communication and leadership skill.
At Jubaili Bros Engineering we understand that people are the heart of business, so we prioritize a healthy work environment and organization culture. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- Annual Bonuses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Senior Welder at Jubaili Bros Engineering Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.