Senior Tax Supervisor at Schlumberger Limited
Schlumberger Limited is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry's most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Tax Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Senior Tax Supervisor is responsible for supervising the tax reporting, tax planning and compliance function. Supervises the completion of accurate tax returns in order to minimize the tax obligations of an organization. The role will be to assist the Tax manager with the tax functions.
- Perform Tax compliance reviews (CIT, WHT, VAT, PIT, etc.)
- Work on external audits and internal reporting
- Work on cash repatriation and tax credit projects
- Assist Manager in ad-hoc projects.
We are looking for people that are willing to learn, resourceful, intuitive, creative, ambitious, and collaborative skills with the below qualifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related course of study
- 5-10 years’ experience in Finance including specialization in Tax
- Chartered Accountant – ICAN, ACCA, CPA, etc.
- Previous experience in multinational or Big 4 audit firm will be an added advantage.
Competencies & Behaviour:
- Problem Solving: Projects estimation & complexity, creative and innovative quality solutions, analytical oriented, and good decision-making skills.
- Communicating: oral/written communication skills, customer services oriented, and interacts frequently with peer groups, subordinates, and senior managers.
- Driving change: Encourages challenging of assumptions among all team members; achieves organizational goals and embraces company initiatives with creativity, elasticity, and appreciation for own complexity; iterates to improve practice norms.
- Integrity: Operates with resolute ethical principles; creates an environment of possibility, in tandem with a culture of quality, safety and excellence.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Senior Tax Supervisor at Schlumberger Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.