Royal Power & Energy Limited – With experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess and adaptability of activity. We provide the following services: Power generation services, like – Solar grid, Gas, Power solution services, Power backup solutions, Renewable energy solutions, Power protection services, Power conditioning services, Transmission and distribution services RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation and also to protect our environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate and manage all company projects.
- Ensure that projects and initiatives are executed within the time frame that is allocated to them, and that they fall within the customer and company’s budget set.
- Accountable for site scheduling, deployment and management of project equipment, contractors, subcontractors and equipment vendors; maintaining close contact with the various internal & external stakeholders and deliverables.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification and approvals procedures and processes.
- Maintain project equipment data, serial numbers, site details, installation dates etc. and ensure accurate data is provided to relevant departments for equipment maintenance.
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize and prevent project risks.
- Attend project meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize and maintain any project related files, drawings, materials, and correspondence. Collaborate with RPE departments to prepare and maintain all forms of reports, presentations, documentation, and related project material.
- Liaise with the Finance team to provide project spending forecasts, subcontractor payment requests, associated expenses or project costs which will have an impact on project budgets.
- Responsible to supervise and review cost estimating and purchasing functions; manage field-related project planning, scheduling and measuring quality control; risk management activities; manage budgets, schedules, invoicing and other contract requirements.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of RPE projects.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track milestone payment events, weekly project progress, or delays, accordingly whilst highlighting and resolving any events which will impact project deadlines.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree qualification with 5 – 10 years work experience.
N350,000 – N400,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th October, 2021.