Senior Marketing Officer at Population Services International (PSI)
Population Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to be healthy by providing access to products and services that range from mosquito nets to HIV testing. There are over 7,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. It’s a motivated group of entrepreneurs and professionals with a diverse range of backgrounds all the way from the medical industry to the music business, all with unique skills we bring to the job.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Marketing Officer
Under the guidance and supervision of the Social Enterprise Manager:
- Prepare brand direction and communication for all our brands.
- Create detailing aids and presentation slides for all sku’s.
- Train sales staff (old and new) on the use of detailing aids and medical detailing.
- Facilitate social media and brand communications.
- Monitor marketing business environment and competitor activities and offerings.
- Gathers information on local and international market trends for relevant product set
- Provides marketing support activities to distribution channels consulting function, serving as a resource and concept generator to the team lead.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Support in New products development, AOB and brand Plan formulation.
- Identify research needs, execute research studies and projects, and analyses research in order to identify opportunities
- Analyzing market trends and competitive activity.
- Contribute to creation, execution and management of marketing programs and campaigns.
- Implements all through-the-line marketing activities.
- Identify new business sales opportunities and builds them into marketing messages.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology / Biological Sciences.
- 3 – 6 years experience in a brand management, marketing, or product management in the pharmaceutical industry.
- MBA or CIM will be an added advantage.
- Should have good understanding of FCT/ and or reside in Abuja.
- Excellent communication skills (including written, oral and presentation skills)
- Attention to details and good medical detailing skills
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
The candidate we hire will embody PSI’s corporate values:
- Measurement: You use hard evidence to make decisions and guide your work. You set clear goalposts in advance and explain clearly if you need to move them.
- Collaboration: You will quickly establish a mental map of whom you can rely on for what, on your team, at headquarters, and in our country offices – if you try to do it all yourself, you will not succeed.
- Trust: You accept limits to your sphere of control and give colleagues the benefit of the doubt.
- Commitment: You are in it for the long-haul and want to grow with the organization, just like PSI serves its consumers and partners with host-country governments through thick and thin.
- Pragmatism: You will strive to deliver the best possible result with the resources available. You will not be paralyzed by a need to make things perfect.
- Honesty: You own your mistakes and are open about your shortcomings – it is the only way you will learn and improve.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Comprehensive CV / Resume and Cover Letter as one PDF / Word document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Applications shall be reviewed on rolling bases.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 27th January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Senior Marketing Officer at Population Services International (PSI)
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.