Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Payments and Business, Strategy and Innovation
Job Identification: 1308
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 3H
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Chief Product Officer
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
- Cascade the product strategy from the Group Finco and build a MoMoPSB customized product roadmap for the segment
- Deploy solutions to cover the maximum number of payments use cases
- Ensure payment solutions deliver the best user experience and value to every key stakeholder of the payment ecosystem
- Leverage on analytics, mobile data and mobile advertising to develop fit for purpose payment solutions
- Ensure market leadership in merchant payments and facilitate the implementation of payment solutions – merchant ID & QR codes etc.
- Ensure that appropriate processes and models are in place to drive traction and reduce players in the value chain
- Lead the development of the payment strategy in line with overarching divisional goals with emphasis on client experience to deliver growth of merchant ecosystem and mobile payment usages
- Develop and implement plans to drive payment adoption
- Cascade payments solutions designed in the group to MoMoPSB and provide inputs for localization
- Oversee design of loyalty solutions and schemes to support the growth of mobile payment
- Provide inputs into customization/localization of Mobile payment solutions and products to support various business segments’ requirements
- Identify and tap into payment opportunities through partnerships and relevant channels
- Work closely with the other teams within MoMoPSB and support functions to optimize the revenue generation opportunity and demonstrate strong ROI
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of high-quality relationships with all target customers
- Provide input into the development and implementation of short term and long-term sales plans for the organization
- Analyze organizational dynamics at the prospective customer and develop the most effective products and solutions.
- Develop solutions and operational framework to drive growth of both digital and physical merchant ecosystem
- Manage and resolve escalations that have impact on critical path of service delivery
- Develop an operational playbook to drive mobile payment and provide strategic guidance for its implementation
- Oversee the implementation of payment solutions for new products
- Support to develop and maintain the best value proposition to both consumers and merchants, in collaboration with the Business development and Distribution teams
- Manage the implementation of new products and services
- Manage the development and implementation of Go-to-market strategy to drive payment, in collaboration with the Business development and Distribution teams
- Review and identify key risks, issues, and dependencies and set mitigation actions
- Provide input and tactical activities to drive merchant payment volumes, number of registered merchant, conversion to active merchant and grow merchant payment ecosystem
- Manage negotiations, close deals and sell additional services to merchants.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- An MBA/Masters will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English.
- 9 – 17 years of experience including:
- Experience in Fintech, banking or financial services is mandatory
- Successful track record as a senior management professional in delivering exceptional Fintech payment products, business growth & financial results
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding of emerging markets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline16th May, 2022.