WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Maintenance Technician
Location: Rivers (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Reporting to: MSUP in relation to technical maintenance.
- Senior Maintenance Technician with Second Engineer License. We are currently looking at recruiting a second engineer for our clients FPSO operations based in Nigeria.
- Delegated authority by MSUP in relation to technical maintenance to execute his responsibilities.
- Delegated authority by CSUP in relation to deck maintenance and routine FPSO activities to execute his responsibilities.
- Reporting to: MSUP in relation to technical maintenance.
- CSUP Supervisor in relation to deck maintenance and routine FPSO activities.
- Monitoring that deck crew performs their duties safely and effectively
- Liaise with MSUP regarding deck equipment maintenance
- Liaise with CSUP regarding marine and cargo operations and maintenance
- To be familiar with rules, regulations and work procedures applicable to the task to be executed.
- Ensure that personnel is familiar with assigned duties.
- Liaise with MM regarding calm buoy maintenance.
- Familiar with the “Permit To Work System”
- Liaise with MM regarding service of export hose and mooring hawser
- Monitor that all FPSO permanent mooring chains are correctly tensioned and maintained.
- Manage deck and superstructures paint and rust control.
- Manage proper handling of units garbage by compactor.
- In liaison with MM to act as FRC driver, operations permitting, in connection with FPSO.
- Marine and/or CALM Buoy Export systems maintenance.
- Monitor that installations to TMMP; import hoses, cables, gas hoses are well maintained and inspected.
- Hull and superstructures are well maintained, retaining designed strengths
- Deck equipment, cargo handling equipment, safety equipment are well maintained and in good working order.
- Manages waste and hazardous material management system on-board
- Manage crane operations.
- The responsibilities include the main General and Special responsibilities listed above. In addition the OIM or any superior may assign any other tasks to be performed.
- The ideal candidate needs to be a local candidate with experience in large vessels, Tankers /FPSO’s and must possess a second Engineer license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.