Senior Finance Officer at BainesCredit Microfinance Bank
BainesCredit is a CBN licensed microfinance bank (MFB) that has been in existence for over 5 years. A Tier-1 bank that is MSME focus institution, providing financial support for businesses with our array of innovative solutions. BainesCredit is a tech-enabled MFB leveraging on digital technology to serve our over 10,000 customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily Review and Reconciliation of the Bank & GL transactions
- Preparation and Rendering of Reports and Returns
- Preparation of Pension and Payee Schedule and Remittance
- Maintain records and receipts of all daily transactions.
- Team Lead for Accounts & Finance Unit.
- Preparation of Monthly Depreciation Schedule of the Banks’ Fixed Assets and monthly amortization of outstanding prepared expenses.
- To produce monthly, quarterly, and half-yearly financial reports of the organization.
- Preparation of Month End Reconciliation of Correspondent Bank Account Positions.
- Daily Review of General Ledgers.
- Monitor bank deposits and payments.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Daily Reconciliation of Correspondence Bank Account Positions and Statements.
- Raising Journal Entries to update the inflow and outflow of funds within all Correspondent Banks.
- Monthly remittances of Tax deductions for both Federal and Lagos State Tax Authorities.
- Maintenance of all Financial Documents.
- Act as the primary point of contact for other departments regarding financial and accounting issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field.
- Professional Certification in ACCA/ICAN is a plus.
- 1-3 years work experience as a Finance Officer in a Microfinance Bank.
- Excellent knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced Fintech is a major advantage
- Excellent Financial Modelling Skills.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Senior Finance Officer at BainesCredit Microfinance Bank
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria