International Energy Services Limited (IESL) – Our client is a major supplier of a range of high-quality equipment to clients and end-users in the Energy Industry. The company purchases superior parts through established relationships with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and provide installation and maintenance services of quality and durable equipment at excellent value.
They are recruiting very competent and results-driven individuals to match their expanding businesses in the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Executive
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Oil and Gas Sector – 2 openings & FMCG & Manufacturing Sectors – 2 openings
- The Company is seeking to hire very competent and results-driven Business Development Executives to lead the generation of revenues from selling the company’s products and services to companies in both the Oil & Gas and the Manufacturing and FMCG sectors respectively.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Generate Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO).
- Take overall responsibility for revenue generation in the Oil & Gas /FMCG and manufacturing sectors and effective management of bids/contracts.
- Open and develop new markets within the Oil & Gas FMCG and manufacturing industries, introducing and offering the company’s services, and closing high volume business deals
- Identifying, researching, and exploring all business opportunities that come up in the Oil & Gas / FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- A good First Degree from a reputable university
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation and proposal writing skills
- Ability to travel locally and internationally at short notice.
- Minimum of 5 years’ Business Development experience in Oil & Gas / FMCG and Manufacturing
- Good working knowledge of equipment used in the Oil & Gas / FMCG and Manufacturing industries
- Proven track record of winning service and procurement orders
- Proven account management experience in the Oil & Gas /FMCG
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 27th May, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.