Senior Accounts Payables Officer at Montego Upstream Services Limited
Montego Upstream Services Limited is an independent diversified natural resources company which was founded in 2010. The company’s line of business includes providing professional engineering services. We apply skill, market intelligence and entrepreneurial aptitude to everything we do. By being efficient, flexible and proactive, we add value for our customers and stakeholders. We act responsibly, focusing on the long-term and investing in assets, infrastructure and relationships. By employing local nationals, we build strong relationships with local communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accounts Payables Officer
- Manage Accounts Payable unit.
- Receive invoices from Suppliers/Vendors/Contractors.
- Assist in preparation and coordination for Audit (Internal/Statutory)
- Assist with month-end closing activities.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Quality Management System for continues improvement and satisfaction of applicable regulatory and customer requirements.
- Process Suppliers/Vendors/Contactors invoices in accordance with the Company’s policy.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly creditors’ commitments.
- Perform monthly creditors account reconciliation.
- Address escalated issues from employees & vendors regarding Accounts Payables.
- Perform other Finance related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a reputable university.
- 5 years’ experience on this role preferably in the Oil and Gas Industry, and a total minimum of 7 years’ work experience in Finance and Accounting positions.
- ICAN Certification is mandatory for this role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 13th January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Senior Accounts Payables Officer at Montego Upstream Services Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria