Glyde Lubricants is one of the fastest-growing independent lubricants producers in Nigeria. We are endowed with highly motivated and enthusiastic professionals driven by a vision to excel in the production of quality products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
- Not more than 45 years of age
- Preferably Female.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience as an Accountant in a manufacturing company is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 26th January, 2022.