Direct Danniel Investment Limited (DDIL) is a limited liability company and a Parent body to seven (7) different subsidiaries namely: Direct Danniel Savings/Loan, International Film Village and Estates, Mega Contribution, Christian Cable Television Network, Five Star Security Company, Legends of Africa and ICDAF Films Production Company. A short summary of the services of these subsidiaries are: Real Estate, Cable Television Channel, Film Production and Marketing, Savings and Loans business, Import and Export e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Security Officer
2.) State Security Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- We are looking for security officers workers to fill the roles of an officer in Direct Daniel Investments and its’ seven (7) subsidiaries, the roles are: Security officer and State Security Officers.
- The candidate must be a resident of the state he/she is applying from.
- If you have ANY of the following requirements including must be a permanent resident of the state he/she is applying from and have at least 4 sets of skills out of the skills listed below, you are eligible to apply:
Following are security guard duties and responsibilities:
- Inspect and patrol premises regularly
- Monitor property entrance
- Secure all exits, doors and windows
- Monitor surveillance cameras
- Respond to alarms and react in a timely manner
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Authorize entrance of people and vehicles
- Report any suspicious behaviors and happenings
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity
- Submit reports of every suspicious action
General Requirement and Qualifications
- SSCE / OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1 years of experience as a Security Guard or similar role
- The candidate must be a resident of the state he/she is applying from
- Good understanding of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Some experience with report writing
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills
- 1 years of experience in surveillance systems
State Security Officer:
- You work to mitigate security risks and protect our people, products, and premises at a country level and/or across multiple locations.
How you will contribute
- You will be responsible for developing, implementing and leading the strategic and tactical components of the operational security program in your assigned region and ensuring that security activities comply with company policies and legal and regulatory requirements.
- This role will include managing, planning, developing and implementing security plans, programs and processes on physical security, executive protection and security audits. You will be responsible for coordinating activities needed to hire and pay for security and legal services, including the preparation and control of security and legal purchase orders.
- In addition, you will report and monitor reports of theft and abuse of trust at the national level; supervise appointments and documents to control legal complaints; and analyze security risks and vulnerabilities in your area.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career with experience and knowledge in:
- Interpersonal skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Working collaboratively and cross-functionally as a team
- Analytical capability
- Working proactively and effectively under pressure
- Corporate security positions, specifically in conducting investigations and preparing risk analyses
More About this Role
What you need to know about this position:
- The ideal candidate should have between 10-15 years experience in Industrial/Private security
- Have good grasp of loss prevention and travel security
- Should be a people manager
- Should be a retired Military Personnel in the Nigerian Army/Navy
- Possess strong stakeholders’ engagement – both internal & external
- Understand the security situation – kidnapping, cargo loss and proactive actions to ensure safety always
- Have access within the security network
- Must be a resident of the state he/she is applying from
N80,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position being applied for as the title of the mail
Application Deadline 8th July, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.