Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Manager – Sub Saharan Africa
Reports to: Security Manager Africa
- Security Manager Sub Saharan Africa will be responsible for the development and execution of global security strategy and programs; identifying, developing, implementing and sustaining enterprise wide security processes across all sites and businesses in Sub Saharan Africa to reduce risk, manage crises, respond to incidents and limit liability in all areas under his/her responsibility.
- Identification of effective strategies to assess and mitigate risk, manage crises and incidents, maintain continuity of operations, and safeguard the organization.
- Working closely with Reckitt Supply Chain and other business units to define security systems and process requirements, deploy products that best support the operational needs of the business (e.g. guard force, access control, CCTV, alarm systems, etc.).
- Maintain the knowledge base of industry security practices, trends and technologies, and develops applications ensuring best practices are consistently applied to maintain employee safety, including personnel and visitors, and to assure Company assets are protected.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with National, Regional and local law enforcement/ regulatory agencies that affect company security operations.
- Work closely with business units to oversee contract management process for requirements definition, RFIs, RFPs, contract awards, and contract execution
- Manage the development, implementation and testing of physical security systems
- Manage the contract guard force at the Reckitt Sub Saharan Africa campus (factory, head office & sales offices)
- As directed, respond to security risks wherever necessary.
- Appropriate industry certifications; CPP and/or PSP, PCI, CFE preferred.
- 5-7 Years Corporate Security functional experience required.
You’ll Love it Because
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.