Girl Power Talk, in partnership with Blue Ocean Global Technology, proactively builds stellar reputations. We create and promote top digital assets that accelerate the growth of brand equity. We provide the best comprehensive reputation management services, which often include search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing (SMM), and web development. When an individual or organization faces a crisis, legal, or PR issues that reach the internet, we specialize in mitigating the impact of the defamatory content and repairing the negative reputation. We empower young women and (men) with merit-based opportunities to grow and achieve their full potential.
Our mission in collaboration with our sister company Blue Ocean Global Technology is to develop girls to become global leaders. We are relentlessly committed to education, gender equality, and integrating the strength of specially-abled communities. We celebrate the diverse talents of each individual.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Digital Marketing Officer
Location: India (Remote)
Employment Type: Part-time
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Planning and executing all the digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Designing, building, and maintaining our social media presence
- Utilizing the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Working on instrument conversion points and optimizing user funnels
- Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners globally
- Evaluating emerging technologies and providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Receiving mentorship directly from CEO of Blue Ocean Global Technology, Sameer Somal based in the USA
- Working on real-time client projects for our global clients.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identifying trends and insights and optimizing spend and performance based on insights
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimizing their user experience
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for work from home internship
- Can start the internship immediately
- Are available for a duration of six months
- Have relevant skills and interest
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM),
- Digital Marketing,
- Google AdWords,
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO),
- Email Marketing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply