SAP Coordinator at TotalEnergies
TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company producing and supplying energy: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewables and electricity. Over 100,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. As a company with over 500 professions in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies places sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of populations by offering high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SAP Coordinator
Offer ID: 70491BR
Location: Churchgate Street, Lagos
Metier: Business Information Systems, IS Project Management
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Marketing & Services
SAP Systems & Users Support:
Audits & Compliance:
- Ensure provision of all audit extract requests from Internal & External auditors.
- SAP Key Users Support:
- Provide functional support for the business key users on the SAP modules (FI-CO, SD, PP, MM, etc.).
- Provide support for all stake holders / teams on TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc. SAP systems during monthly closure.
SAP End-User Support:
- Develop and update user manuals for the different SAP module users to ease use of the system.
- Provide 3rd level support for escalated SAP end-user challenges through key users.
- Create, escalate, and monitor until resolution of all affiliate corrective and evolution tickets to competence centers in MS branch, ensuring business needs and delivery timelines are met.
SAP Systems Support:
- Actively participate in activities required to align user roles to meet business / control requirements (investigations, approvals, justifications, etc.).
- Monitor and identify system areas for development in the different SAP modules used by affiliate and provide business case proposal in collaboration with designated key user for the functional discipline for the affiliate SOD approval before implementation.
- Ensure proper integration testing to obtain business validation of new systems, including applications, or their evolutions to be introduced onto SAP before deployment in live systems.
- Participate in the integration and smooth functionality of SAP systems with other business processes, e.g. Final Accounts Payment system, etc.
- Identify re-current SAP user issues and propose / execute approved local compensatory on-the-job trainings for target end-users and key-users.
- Work closely with the Software Development & Application Support team to provide application support for affiliate local and group applications.
Context and environment:
- Position requires job holder to work with all SAP users from all business locations.
- SAP is the business critical information system where critical Sales & Marketing Information System processes are domiciled.
- SAP issues are frequently escalated with sometimes slow responses from consultants. Improvision and Innovation are key elements for the support services.
- Support is sometimes required during weekends and public holidays.
- B.Sc / HND Computer Sciences or Engineering
- 5 years of work experience in Information Systems related roles. Experience in Oil & Gas environment, especially
- Good Knowledge of IT Project Management with software development and application support bias will be an advantage.
- Good communication, sound analytical ability, and great attention to details.
- Marketing & Services and relevant experience either in SAP support or with MS business process as key user is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Company’s SAP Harmonie system, with ability to provide support for Key Users processes and modules (FI, CO, SD, MM, PP). Knowledge of applications programming and IT networking / Network security skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Position is accessible to a person with a disability
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: SAP Coordinator at TotalEnergies
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.