Sales Supervisor at Orange Group
Orange Group is a fast-moving consumer goods company based out of Nigeria with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in four key segments: Pharmaceuticals; Beverages; Personal Care; and Lighting. As a large diversified consumer goods group, Orange Group leverages its industry knowledge, manufacturing capabilities and extensive distribution network to bring international products and brands to African consumers, as well as locally manufacture effective quality pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, taking inventory, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers
- Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Attend trade shows to identify new products and services
- Coach, counsel, train and discipline employees
- Utilize information technology to record sales figures for data analysis
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods
- Inventory stock and reorder when necessary
- Instruct staff on how to handle difficult or complicated sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- High-level communication skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th Mach, 2023.
- Ensure you read and understand the procedure before you proceed to fill out the form
- Once you start to fill-out the form, you cannot come back to the previous page, hence you must ensure your details are correct.
- Ensure you have the soft copy of your CV ready for upload.
- The size of your CV must not exceed 5MB
- After uploading your CV, you will be prompted to take our online Aptitude Test.
- Make sure that you have a pencil, paper and calculator ready before you start the test
- This is a 45 minutes’ test that will assess your basic competencies in numeracy and comprehension.
- For your application to be successfully submitted you must complete the attached test
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Sales Supervisor at Orange Group
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria