Sales Retention Specialist at Shuttlers Metropolitan Mobility Company Limited
Shuttlers is redefining the way commuters in metropolitan cities across Africa move by offering them smarter, safer and more affordable commuting solutions through shared-mobility. Our mission is to transform the way people commute around the world, by connecting customers to our global partner network which improves the standard of living in communities like we are presently doing in Lagos & Abuja. Our culture is fuelled by our core values ’S-E-R-V-I-C-E’: Service Obsession, Excellence, Respect, Velocity and Efficiency!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Retention Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be required to develop strong relationships with customers, respond to clients queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Operations, Finance, Customer Experience departments) to improve the entire sales experience.
- Ensure at least 95% Retention on all assigned Active Businesses.
- Provide biweekly feedback loop to know the quality of service, pain-points and areas of improvement which will also serve as a KPI for the team involved and amplify the Key Account management engagement.
- Compile reports on account progress
- Support account growth by asking for more routes from existing clients; ensure a minimum growth of 5% every quarter
- Handle Charter requests
- Visit clients once a month
- Proactively communicate potential challenges and resolution of it.
- Align with internal stakeholders and feedbacks by clients.
- Improve Client Relationship & Drive Retention
- Ensure Morning and Evening Trip completion with Operations daily
- Ensure prompt resolutions to issues on all accounts assigned
- Prepare utility report and recollection of revenue for service rendered.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 4 – 8 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Retention Specialist or relevant role
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Sales Retention Specialist at Shuttlers Metropolitan Mobility Company Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.