Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited – We are a key food innovation company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the leading food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026” with the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to build a world-class food brand that creates exceptional customer experience while surpassing stakeholders’ expectations”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Distributing company products to supermarkets and stores.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets within the stipulated time.
- Negotiating all deals and contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Training subordinates on salesmanship.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Maintaining customer records, visiting customers and potential clients to evaluate needs and promote goods and services.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payments from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales orders to production department.
- Liaising with issuing unit to ensure that all products in the store are sold.
- Expanding route by adding new shops and urging existing shops to increase their take.
- Present, promote and sell products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Answering customer questions about credit terms, products, routes, prices and availability.
- Route Development and Monitoring.
- Minimum of S.S.C.E.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess valid drivers’ license.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Applicant must be male.
- Excellent driving skills.
- Knowledge of road signs and traffic laws.
- Knowledge of Lagos routes.
- Applicant must be confident and outspoken with a personal driving force to deliver.
- Applicant must be willing to learn and pass the knowledge on.
- Applicant should possess good numerical skills and be comfortable with figures.
- Applicant must be able to drive and possess a valid drivers’ license.
- Applicant should be willing to relocate and open to moving within states if the job requires.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th May, 2022.