Dragnet Solutions Limited – Our client, a real estate business, that deals with the buying, selling and management of real estate properties, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then show properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Conduct open houses to promote agency listings
- Oversee the entire process from property listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Attract prospective clients to promote new business
- Have local knowledge of the community and market conditions to answer questions about potential homes, similar properties and the surrounding neighborhood
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of sales experience with a vast network of contacts in the real estate industry
- Must be able to deliver results and close deals
- Must have self-motivation and drive
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- Must be technology driven
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- There will be a basic salary which will be determined based on candidates’ skills & experience plus a commission-based remuneration
- Candidates will work full-time from the client’s office in Victoria Island (working hours: 8:30 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th January, 2022.