Salpha Energy is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Personal Assistant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Sales/Personal Assistant to the Project coordinator, you will be the first point of contact between your manager and internal/external clients, you will typically carry out administrative work.
- Also, you will be expected to handle some sales transactions of the company products, identify sales leads, provide existing customers with exceptional support and handle reports and manage customer databases as the case may be.
- Managing databases including sales and customer databases and filing systems
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Liasing with staff, customers and agents as requested by your manager
- Coordinate events and speaking engagements as the case may be.
- Draft correspondence such as emails and letters.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Create, plan and deliver presentations on company products and services.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize sales efforts
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Schedule meetings and manage calendars, take comprehensive and accurate minutes at meetings.
- Plan travel, including flights, accommodation and ground transportation
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales or any relevant field
- At least 2 years of proven experience as an executive assistant/sales representative
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- High computer literacy and proficient in Google suites.
- Must know how to drive
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email