Jiji Cars (Formerly Cars45 Limited) – We are one of the leading automobile companies in Africa and a member of the leading online marketplace in Africa- Jiji Group, providing individuals and businesses with a fast and convenient way to trade products and services, and offering support across all automobile trade, repair, and verification services. Our goal is to build an unrivalled automotive retail infrastructure that allows corporate Institutions to trade new, local, and foreign used cars and exchange value with ease and convenience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the inspection centre assigned.
- Manage customers’ expectations and grow profitable relationships in assigned centres.
- Create a network base for sales and generate leads for the Center.
- Grow and develop sales in the assigned centre.
- Maintain end to end relationships with customers.
- Responsible for the process of procurement of cars from customers at the centre
- This will be a role-based in one of our centres in Lagos and Abuja, where you will close auto sales with customers directly
- HND or B.Sc in any discipline (must have completed NYSC)
- 1 to 2 years experience in sales with excellent customer service
- Sound knowledge of closing sales and winning customers
- Excellent knowledge about cars and their various models.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Must have general knowledge about cars
- Must be presentable
- Must be target driven (Job is target based)
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to negotiate and close sales
- Must be able to give excellent Customer Service
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to win customers and close sales
- Deciding and initiating action
- Ability to apply expertise and technology.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Creating and innovating
- Relating and networking
- Task ownership
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Ability to present and communicate information clearly
- Superior customer experience
- Persuasive and influencing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.