Eagle Global Markets is established to see online trading become Nigerian to run for the Nigerian people. We want to educate and nurture our clients into confident self-directed traders who want the freedom, our multi-asset, multi-device trading platform delivers.
Eagle Global Markets not only makes trading global markets more accessible but also address issues such as local currency risk and having to contract with foreign entities. We, importantly, are a local operator based in Lagos with staff who understand your needs at hand 24 hours 5 days a week.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer (Telemarketer)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Follow a sales strategy that will boost the company’s revenue, client base, and close deals.
- Pitch the company’s products/platforms to clients over the phone and handle objections while at it.
- Provide resolution to the complaints and inquiries of new and existing clients.
- Serve as an amplifier of the brand’s values and messages
- Understand the individual needs of customers and recommend the necessary products/platforms.
- Improve on personal knowledge of the brand’s products/platforms.
- Input individual client details on the customer relationship management application for tracking purposes.
- Manage the trading portfolio of clients to foster consistent transactions and success.
- Build healthy relationships with new and existing clients on behalf of the brand for the sake of future deals.
- A BSc Degree in Finance, Sales and Marketing, Business Administration or any related discipline.
- A 2-5 years experience as an Account Manager, Investment Banker, Sales Officer, or Sales Consultant (Experience in the financial sector or a brokerage firm is a plus.)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including basic mathematics.
- Positive and customer-centric attitude in a fast-paced environment
- A professional appearance.
- Plan, implement and execute sales strategies.
- Ability to use Microsoft office tools and CRM application
- N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.