Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited – Our client in the Off-grid Energy Sector, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to join their team in the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Locations: Kano, Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo and Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Responsible for supervising and organizing the Sales and Marketing team to meet and exceed the organization sales target within the stipulated time frame.
- As our Sales Manager, you will work with the Chief Commercial Officer and contribute to delivering the targets for our organization across various verticals (Healthcare, Hospitality, Agriculture, SMEs, Education, Financial Institution).
- Responsible managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation.
- You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Corporate Sales across various verticals and setting clear goals to meet targets.
- Acquiring customers, closing sales, exceeding sales targets across target verticals.
- Managing customer relationships and participating in closing opportunities.
- Delivering daily, weekly, monthly sales pipeline, product booked, earned revenue & other requisite KPI and energy storage systems.
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities to increase sales.
- Representing our organization in various events and exhibitions.
- Implementing all sales action plans related to our market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducting daily sales calls and arranging site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients. Providing quick and timely responses and immediate communication to the properties and developing professional long term business relationships.
- Developing relationships with the various industry potentials to strengthen and expand the customer base for sales opportunities.
- Managing and developing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients. Closely following up on all business leads within a 24-hour response timeline to clients.
- Submitting daily, weekly and monthly sales reports using the company ZOHO platform.
- Providing the highest quality of service to customers at all times.
- Participating in sales calls with members of the sales team to acquire new business and/or closing on business.
- Developing strong relationships with the front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
- Accompanying the sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in the development of the account and to assess the effectiveness and sales skills of the salesperson.
- Assessing additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with the sales team from property visits.
- Doing everything else as assigned by your line manager.
Requirement & Skills
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related Discipline. A Master Degree is an added Advantage.
- 5 years Proven experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team
- Ability to handle presentations and facilitation of sales and direct marketing training.
- Display and orientation to profitability.
- Demonstration of the knowledge of market and competition
- Ability to be decisive and make timely decisions
- Proven track record of sales operations, closing sales with HNIs and ability to meet and exceed Targets.
- Excellent Understanding of the Utility Industry consumer-oriented Solid understanding of the renewable energy marketplace. Understands market dynamics as well as the legal and regulatory landscape.
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.