Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) – At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company.
We develop, produce and market food and beverage ingredients at ADM WILD. Our portfolio ranges from natural flavors, extracts and colors, beverage bases and fruit preparations to functional ingredients and food service solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager, West Africa
Ref ID: #LI-EMEA
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Take responsibility for our beverage and food sales customers in the West & Central African region, including the support of Key Accounts, Retail Brand Customers, regular Food and Dairy Customers
- Developing and implementing innovative sales and marketing strategies within the West & Central African market
- Establish and develop long-term customer relationships
- Monitoring the market and identify market potential
- Develop customer concepts in cooperation with product management, application and product development
- Direct reporting to the Sales Director West & Central Africa.
- Creating and fulfilling own sales plans and budget on the basis of market plans
- Controlling all sales activities with existing and potential customers
- Degree in Food Technology or Business Administration.
- Experience in the B2B food, dairy and ingredients business.
- Independent and structured work.
- Enthusiasm, initiative and ability to work under pressure.
- Team spirit and strong communication skills.
- Strong customer, service orientation and technology skills.
- Knowledge and commercial contacts to the dairy and food market.
- Flexible and willingness to travel regularly within the region.
- Excellent French and English language skills.
- Challenging tasks, short decision-making processes and a high level of personal responsibility.
- An informal company atmosphere and great scope for developing your own ideas.
- Excellent career opportunities in a global company of the food and beverage industry.
- An attractive remuneration package and additional company benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply