Sales Manager (Osworth) – North at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Osworth) – North
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Working Hours: Full-time
- Reporting to the Head of Business, the incumbent will be expected to deliver on assigned sales targets for the region.
- The candidate will be expected to coordinate, drive and provide leadership for the region to achieve the district sales objectives through the effective supervision of a Sales Representatives.
- Candidates must possess a B.Pharm or a Degree in Pharmacology / Biological Sciences with at least three (3) years relevant experience.
- Applicants must be result oriented, self-motivated with good oral and written communication skills, and must possess strong persuasion and presentation skills with proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Applicants must have a track record of good performance.
- Attractive and Negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]m using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Sales Manager (Osworth) – North at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.