Uni-medical Healthcare Limited Nigeria is a subsidiary of Unigloves Singapore, owned by UG Healthcare cooperation. Unigloves is one of the largest manufacturers of disposable products for the dental, medical, nursing, hospital sectors and for the industry. Our manufacturing company is N. S. UNI- Gloves in Malaysia. We have marketing offices in over 10 countries in the world including Nigeria, Singapore, UK, USA, Germany, China, Brazil, Australia, Canada and Japan.
We supply a wide range of cross infection control products. We make and supply over 1.3 billion gloves annually to medical professionals, as well as specialists in the food, automotive, janitorial and care sectors. The company’s Head Office is located at Plot B2, Block 73f. Alakoso Avenue, Amuwo Odofin Industrial Estate, Lagos with marketing offices in Abuja, Asaba, and Enugu.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- As Sales manager, you are responsible for designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands Uni-medical’s customer base and ensure its strong presence. Objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting as needed.
- Plan to ensure achievement of target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Possess relevant qualifications with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th January, 2022.