Super Stars Promotions Limited (SSP) is a Creative Marketing and Advertising Agency, operating to global standards; offering marketing solutions to businesses across different sectors including Health, Financial, Educational, Telecommunications, Pharmaceuticals, Agricultural, Food, Oil & Gas, Factories, Real Estate, and Individuals.
Super Stars Promotions has a complete strategic approach to Marketing and Advertising,and our services are the entire practice of coordinating the sales activities of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our partners within the field of Engineering & Fluid Transmission require for urgent employment, the services of experienced Sales/Business development Executives who will be concerned with improving and growing specific areas of clients’ business, establishing and developing value-based relationship with customers, suppliers and other partners.
- The successful candidate will be required to identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
- Research and identify new business opportunities; including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the business’ products and services and keep abreast with trends and changes in the outside business Environment.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers, meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone foster and develop relationships with customers/clients and understand the needs of customers and be able to respond effectively.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 10 years work experience.
N75,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th November, 2021.