Sales Executive at Goldline Nigeria Limited
Goldline is involved in the importation, sales, distribution, and installation of security doors, internal and external doors, wooden and metal doors, locks and keys, decorative glass blocks, awnings, railings, etc. We also render installation and after-sales services to ensure that our customers get the maximum satisfaction they deserve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Okota Road, Isolo – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Sales Executive is a professional who sets annual sales goals for the company and works towards achieving them with assistance from the Head of Sales & Sales Team.
- The job is based on setting up strategies to find new prospects and sales leads and converting them into paid users or customers and to also Promote sales and marketing in his/her territory and upholding the company’s brand with exceptional customer service.
- Continually meet and exceed sales performance targets for the branch.
- Support the Branch Head to implement Strategies effective for achieving the overall Sales and Marketing objectives in his/her territory
- Follow up promptly on any sales lead and inquiries about company products
- Conduct price negotiations with clients on behalf of Goldline to strike a profitable bargain
- Make and defend presentations to customers and be able to make and present effective written quotations to customers speedily when required.
- Follow up with the post-sales activities relating to any of the branch sales commitments by mastering the contents of the company’s PSA document and then support the Branch Head in its implementation to ensure the highest quality service delivery to customers and resolution of issues or complaints speedily.
- Prepare and present to the Branch Head daily, weekly and monthly branch reports on Sales and Marketing activities.
- Conduct market research within his territory to identify competing products and services demand of products and other trends useful in taking key decisions and include these in periodic reports to the Branch Head.
- Ensure that the showroom, its furnishings and fittings, andits environment are kept clean and well-maintained and that everything in it is arranged in an organ organized decent manner at all times.
- Execute marketing activities through the most effective combination of traditional and internet/social media marketing channels.
- Have responsibility for the maintenance and safe keep of all necessary showroom records and documents in accordance with company policies, rules, and regulations including but not limited to invoices, receipts, waybills and other transaction booklets, stock records, and bin cards, branch sales day book, and branch transactions diary.
- Attend all Sales Training/meeting as shall be scheduled and communicated by the appropriate authorities.
- Develop and maintain a computerized customer and prospect database
- Timely detection and report of potential service failure
- Continually develop an understanding of the company’s culture, products, ethical initiatives, and other areas of the business and reflect this in everyday performance.
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement
- Ensure that all inventory in the showroom is clean at all times and displayed in the most advantageous manner possible with all necessary accessories properly fitted to attract customers’ attention and appreciation.
- Ensure that the showroom is lighted optimally at all times when a customer is present.
- Ensure that inventory in a branch warehouse is received, arranged, stacked, and kept with utmost care to preserve value and completeness at all times and in line with good sense and existing company warehousing and inventory handling policy.
- Perform other duties as may be required.
- HND / B.Sc in Marketing or any related field.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating skills/techniques.
- A fast learner.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
- Proficiency in Sales and Marketing.
- Competency in English.
- Knowledge of MS Office suites and CRM software.
- Must reside in Ago Palace Way, Okota, and Isolo axis.
N50,000 – N60,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to “Head, Human Resources” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Sales Executive at Goldline Nigeria Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria