Sales Executive at Gap Credit
Gap Credit is a financial institution led by experts working to provide tailored financial solutions to both private individuals and businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be knowledgeable about the company’s products and drive sales effort
- Identify prospective customers
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Achieve set sales targets and outcomes within the stipulated time.
- Present, promote, and sell products to existing and prospective customers
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, or any related field
- 4 – 5 years of sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people each day, build relationships and network.
- Confidence and strong, self-assuredness to succeed in cold-calling customers and making a sale.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] using “Sales Executive” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 9th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Sales Executive at Gap Credit
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria