Sales Executive at Churchgate Group
The Churchgate Group has continuously enhanced the productivity of the most populous African nation through multi-channel business industries and cloud-embracing monuments. We are shooting for the stars and redefining the skylines of Lagos and Abuja with distinctive residential and commercial real estate of exceptional quality that positively enhances communities.
We build with sustainability in mind. This is why all our properties, including the Churchgate Towers, the World Trade Center Abuja, our warehouses, and other edifices, continue to withstand the test of time and deliver comfort, luxury, and exclusivity above par. With more than a semi-centennial already invested in Nigeria, Churchgate has proven its commitment in championing and supporting the economic destiny of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with customers
- Liaise with prospects to check the progress of existing inquiries
- Record sales and order customer information on the CRM
- Mange sales pipeline through the system application.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Review own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Ownership of the entire customer journey. Source, analyze, interprets data and make recommendations.
- Drive and present monthly progress reports on renewals, customer audits, collections and NPS with actionable sales goals.
- Partner with Marketing to define lead qualification process and analyze campaign performance.
- Follow up on renewals and payments and bring in a system for overdue debts collection.
- Collaborate with Sales FM, Legal and Admin
- Collections and debt recovery (Full Ownership).
- Primary customer relations contact person
- Facilitate sales and customer documentation processing for business continuity.
- Reconcile customers’ accounts, and coordinate cross-functional activities across departments.
- Ensuring all departments are carried along.
- Circularize all balances with respect to O/S on a quarterly basis from the tenants
- BSc in Social Sciences, Management and other related disciplines with at least a Second Class Degree.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Sales and Customer Relationship Management. Experience working in a hospitality business is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of CRM tools. Communication and interpersonal skills including speaking, writing and listening. Teamwork and leadership skills. Customer-oriented attitude. Problem-solving skills.
N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Sales Executive at Churchgate Group
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.