Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Asumoto Technologies Limited (https://asumoto.com) is Nigeria’s number 1 online car parts and accessories company, and we are the leading distributor and marketer of aftermarket automotive equipment and accessories in Nigeria.
Asumoto Technologies Limited serves the diverse need of automotive owners and corporation with fleet of cars nationwide. We offer the largest assortment of specialty products in automotive aftermarket industry including over 5,000,000 SKUs (unique car parts) from over 800 suppliers, and you are guaranteed to have original OEM parts at a competitive price.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented sales officer to oversee our sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales
- The sales officer’s responsibilities include recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions, as well as preparing accurate sales and expense reports.
- You should also be able to continually identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals.
- To be successful as a sales officer, you should be persuasive and knowledgeable of industry regulations.
- Ultimately, an outstanding sales officer should have a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills at all times.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Screening, recruiting, and training sales employees.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th March, 2022.