Sales Engineer at Knightsedge Nigeria Limited
Knightsedge Nigeria Limited was formed in 1997 to satisfy customer requirements for quality goods and services in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunications and other industries. This business has developed well and is expanding successfully.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications and Experience
- At least HND (minimum of Upper Credit) or B.Sc. (minimum of 2.1) in Engineering (Preferably Electrical / Electronic Engineering) or Marketing with (5) years post NYSC relevant experience.
- Possession of a full driving licence is an advantage
- Proven experience as a sales engineer or relevant role
- Asolid technical background
- Solid Judgement and good business sense
- Proficiency in English. A second language (e.g. French) is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Team working ability
- The ability to build relationships with clients quickly.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Resilience, tenacity and independence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 7th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Sales Engineer at Knightsedge Nigeria Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.