Akin-kunbi Nigeria Limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within the cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification, also consulting, building services, maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all ramifications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Location: Alausa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Sales consultant Provides first-class sales by answering any questions the consumer might have about a product.
- Acts as a liaison between consumer and manufacturer. Acts as an expert in selling goods to consumers that meet their needs and desires.
- Meets with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge
- Demonstrates advanced products knowledge
- Adheres to any and all company policies and procedures
- Makes sales appointments with clients
- Discovers how to market products to new users
- Understands how to make products appeal to consumers based on the environment and current trends
- Uses the Internet to push products to a given target market
- Works with the marketing department to develop new sales strategies
- Teaches other sales consultants how to make sales to potential consumers
- Discovers target markets and advantages of other companies
- Demonstrates advanced sales knowledge
- Always looks for new ways to make products attractive to customers.
- Teams with other employees to make sure that product is available and shoppable in stores
- Generates new leads by meeting with consumers
- Follows up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with product
- Assembles any and all product displays in a given market
- Meets with retail associates to help them effectively sell products
- Finds new target markets and penetrates them to drive sales
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Time-Oriented, Friendly, Sales, Product Knowledge, People Person, Great Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Writes Reports, Presentations, Public Speaking, Product Demonstration, Strategy, Sales Reports.
- N70,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to the “Human Resource Personnel” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th September, 2021.