Sales Clerk at Mosra Enerji Limited
Mosra Enerji Limited Nigeria has been a market leader in Exploration, Mining, energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria with over 10 years industry experience. In alignment with current Nigeria government “Coal to Power Program” planned to generate 30 per cent of electricity needed in the country from coal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Clerk
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales
- We are looking for a Sales Clerk to join our team and help customers find the items they are looking for along with answering any questions they have during their time shopping in our store.
- Sales Clerk responsibilities include answering customer questions and helping customers finalize their purchases with us.
- Ultimately, you will work directly with customers to help them locate items and assist them with their purchases.
- Working at the point-of-sale counter to process transactions
- Assisting customers in locating products by going through the inventory
- Calling other store locations to find items that are not available in the store based on customer requests
- Suggesting new items to customers based on their selections
- Entering sales data and customer data into the company database
- Building customer relationships
- Work at the point-of-sale counter to process transactions
- Assist customers in locating products by going through the inventory
- Call other store locations to find items that are not available in the store based on customer requests
- Suggest new items to customers based on their selections
- Enter sales data and customer data into the company database
- Keeping records of special orders
- Monitoring the merchandise and notifying a superior when items need to be restocked. Greeting customers when they enter the store
- Answering customers' questions to help them find the items they are looking for
- Locating items for customers to finalize their purchase.
- Arranging items such as special sale items to engage customers
- Keep records of special orders
- Qualification B.Sc
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Proven work experience as a Sales Clerk or similar role for at least 3-5years
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to remain calm with difficult customers
- Prior experience in retail
- He/she must be able to perform basic accounting functions and using accounting software
- He/she must be able to use a cash register as well as work as a cashier
- He/she should possess marketing skills and be able to suggest new products to customers that are based on their preferences, arrange clearance items to appeal to customers and build customer loyalty by proactively assisting customers.
- Candidate should possess data entry skills, be able to type fast, enters accurate information into computers, verifies sales data and edits data inputs so the company can keep track of sales and customer data.
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Sales Clerk
- Candidate should be able to interact with customers and assist them in their purchasing process, create a welcoming atmosphere in a store, proactively help customers to find what they are looking for and make effort to improve customer relationships.
- He/she must possess computer technological skills for keeping records, checking inventory and processing financial transactions
- Time management
- Good verbal communication skills are needed for this job
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Cover Letter documents, to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Sales Clerk at Mosra Enerji Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.