Fortune Global Shipping and Logistics Limited is a wholly-owned Nigerian company, with a global reach, incorporated in 2006 to provide seamless shipping & logistics services to our esteemed customers. This has remained our vision since incorporation and the dynamics of our services have evolved over the years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Candidate must be able to perform the following:
- Develop sales action plan and strategies to achieve the company’s Sales and Marketing goals and increase revenue.
- Identify new business opportunities and generate sales leads.
- Identify and implement strategies for achieving the company’s sales target through effective planning and budgeting.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Gather market and customer information and network with major players in the Oil and Gas Industry, FMCGs, Telecommunication industry etc and the decision makers and provide feedback on industry trends.
- Develop strategies and budgetary requirement forecasts to grow sales and profit targets for existing and new clients.
- Keep abreast of competitor’s activity, evaluating key competitor’s strength and weakness and recommending any necessary tactical action monthly
- Develop and maintains profitable relationship with all customers and with all stakeholders and promptly resolving all customer-service problems
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly time-phased reports on achievement and activities for management information and generate progress report on sales and business volume targets from the sales data and trends.
- Candidate must be able to create awareness for FGSL services to business prospects to win new business and increase sales revenue.
- Develop field sales action plans for improved sales performance, identifying marketing opportunities, market requirements, and build customer database based on company’s client’s market niche.
- Manage key accounts to meet/exceed targets relating to revenue growth activities, profit margin, sales, customer retention and customer acquisition, generates key account performance report weekly.
- Regularly visit assigned existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams
- Responding to customer needs: exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities, developing client-specific interphases for continuity, and managing sales process from opportunity identification to winning business.
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, services, rates or pricing strategies, clientele, and market share. Using this highlight to promote FGSL market share by recommending competitive selling prices.
- Candidate must have Graduated with not less than a 2nd class from a reputable higher institution and/or professional qualification.
- Candidate must have at least ten (10) years’ relevant experience, five (5) of which must be spent within the Shipping & Logistics Industry. Candidate must also possess a good knowledge of International Freight Forwarding.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Good business sense
- Good communications skills and must be able to speak with a diverse range of prospective clients- varying in size, industry, and business model.
- Good knowledge of INCOTERMS and its applications
- A deep understanding of Sales and Marketing principles
- Must have achieved obvious results in sales and marketing with evidence of continuous growth especially in the freight forwarding industry.
Other skills Required include:
- A positive attitude
- Business development skills
- Marketing and Sales skills.
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to take initiatives
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th October, 2021.