Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales and Marketing Executive at Buckler Systems is focused on generating revenue for the company through aggressive sales.
- You are charged with the responsibility of managing the entire sales process with precision, efficiency, and accountability.
- You are expected to be a true self-starter, well-versed in sales processes and customer relationship management (CRMs), while maintaining a “hunter” mindset.
- You will deliver successful sales forecast, maintain proper inventory of our products (vehicle types and amounts) and services.
- Generate revenue for Buckler Systems
- Prospect new sales channels and opportunities through cold calls, networking, and market research.
- Strive to meet and exceed financial target monthly.
- Communicate/follow up with existing accounts and maintain active relationships.
- Regularly update the CRM system to reflect accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline information.
- Research industry, market information, be knowledgeable about competitive products and pricing.
- Develop viable sales forecasts and sales strategies.
- Have a drive for advancement in the Armored Cars and automotive Industry.
- Meet sales quotas and objectives.
- Travel locally and internationally as necessary to meet clients and attend business events.
- Report on sales deals closed weekly.
- Prepare sales contracts for line manager’s approval.
- Create business plans and monitor actuals-to-plan.
- Maintain regular communication with line manager to resolve sales/client matters.
- Be always accessible to the client.
- Build sales methodologies that support established sales targets.
- Provide continuous feedback in order to manage overall sales goals.
- Create plans for gaining customers and then retaining them.
- Make products appeal to the target market.
- Continuously and consistently promote the product offerings of Buckler Systems.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Candidates should possess an HND, OND, B.Sc or NCE qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th January, 2022.