Safety Officer at Karbak Ventures Limited
Karbak Ventures Limited (ISO NG19/90729) is an Engineering, Procurement and Construction Company, with approximately two decades’ experience in Electro- Mechanical Projects for FMCG companies in West and East Africa. We have vast experience with plant/equipment installation of numerous sizes and complexity and we pride ourself in the vast capacity built over the years in providing design, procurement and installation supports to numerous FMCG firms such as Coca Cola, Nigeria Breweries, Guinness, Friesland, PZ Wilmar, Murzah Wilmar (Tanzania), Kasapreko (Ghana), etc. and supports for OEMS such Sidel, KHS, Krones, Pentair etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Officer 3
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the Supervisor in Promoting adherence to safety regulations on sites/offices.
- Assist in all documentation in relation to Health and Safety on site and will be required to keep all documentation up to date.
- Collate weekly reports from site and send to safety supervisor.
- Support the Safety Supervisor to prepare policies and procedures for company’s Health and Safety program which must meet the required standard.
- Be part of any emergency response team or disaster recovery team in the event of accident.
- Provide support on Incident investigation and Root cause Analysis.
- Assist with induction and training of new employees and sub-contractor(s)
- Assist in monitoring strict implementation of permit to work, proper waste segregation and disposal on site.
- Assist the HSE team during inspections/ audits and ensure compliance with standard requirement.
- Assist in the daily discussion of HSE issues everyday through toolbox talks to promote and enhance HSE performance.
- B.Sc / HND in Engineering, Sciences or any related field.
- ISPON Level 3 Certified
- Minimum of 2 years Post NYSC experience in OH & S work.
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be Physically fit (As tasks might involve a lot of sitting, standing, walking around and high physical activities).
- Must be willing to travel (Mostly within Nigeria).
- ISO 45001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certificates are an added advantage.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have good communication and presentation skills.
N60,000 – N75,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Safety Officer at Karbak Ventures Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.