Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rig Supervisor III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Represents the company on a rig site to support the safe and efficient execution of well plans.
- Is the primary contact for rig and third party personnel to ensure logistics for personnel, equipment and services are appropriately organized and managed
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for communicating expectations regarding safety, security, health, and environment; provides guidance and supports managing Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) events
- Responsible for communicating Operations Integrity Management Systems (Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) ) expectations on the rig site
- Supports onsite surveillance requirements for the operation in areas such as kick detection, abnormal pressure detection, torque & drag, mud properties, and solids control efficiency
- Responsible for generation of accurate and adequate operations reports
- Interfaces with engineering and geology to ensure understanding of well objectives and procedural requirements
- Monitors rig operations to provide feedback and input to the rig contractor to ensure well control procedures are properly followed and emergency situations are appropriately managed
- Responsible for ensuring that safety, operational, environmental, security and other drills are conducted on site at specified frequencies
- Responsible for ensuring drilling and completion procedures are followed as approved and utilizes management of change processes if changes are required
- Orders and organizes logistics for services and equipment necessary to conduct drilling and completion operations efficiently
- Minimum of 10 years’ industry experience in rig supervisory or rig leadership roles for drilling and completion operations
- Minimum of 20 years’ experience working for a major Operator or Drilling Contractor
- Hold current certification for Well Control
- This is a job level 3 position: 20+ years of related experience is required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th May, 2022.