Colour Flavour is a processing and packaging food company aimes at ensuring that foods get sourced from local sources, cleanly processed and packaged in a such as way as to retain both its colour and its flavour.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Marketing Manager
- Our company is a startup food company that specializes in dried seafoods based in Lagos and we are looking for a Retail Marketing / Relationship officer to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers.
- The ideal candidate is expected to find ways to get into as many stores as possible, outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
- Building positive relationships with customers/clients
- Assisting with generating new business
- Build long-term relationships with clients and customers
- Identify opportunities for greater profits
- Promote high-quality sales, supply, and customer service processes
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Become familiar with the competition to stay ahead
- Help promote and maintain a positive company image.
- Understand customers needs and develop plans to address them
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve customers complaints quickly and effectively
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- A minimum of HND qualification in related field with at least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain skills.
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team
- Attentive to details and organized.
- A background in customer service or sales is a plus
- Must understand customer relationship management (CRM)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th January, 2022.