IZY Group Limited is a group of company with diversity in law, hospitality, real estate and Aviation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Associate
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Term: Fixed Period, 6 months Initial
- An Executive Director (ED) at Izy Group of Companies Ltd is looking to hire a Research Associate, who will work directly with him on a project.
- Time Schedule: Remote with physical meetings weekly. Virtual meetings will also be scheduled as will be necessary,
- Candidate will work remotely. Must have experience working with Google document sharing applications and software’s real time.
- Candidate must also be able to show evidence of previous research work (for Articles, Presentations and Books he/she was a part of *Links should be included in resume or application email).
- Candidate must understand document referencing and its styles.
- Associate will be hired to source for, analyze, and interpret information on the subject matter so assigned as per the project.
- The Associate’s duties include aligning methodologies with research goals, using a range of tools to acquire information, interpret data, undertake a comparative analysis, when necessary, write up reports and present findings and schedules to the ED.
- Identify trends and patterns, as well as protect databases and confidential information.
- Associate should have the creative capability of finding sources in areas that are not immediately obvious to the average layperson.
Other responsibilities include:
- Source information in libraries and examine internet sources for same
- Undertake various fieldwork research.
- Design research methodologies or populate literature reviews.
- Conduct various research experiments and analyze data.
- Maintain, update and process the research database
- Respond promptly to Project related emails and messages
- Populate articles, reports, presentations and chapters of a book.
- Assist in preparing reports or papers for seminars, publication in local and international journals, etc.
- Populate articles and reports of topics outlined.
- Proofread and ensure documents are typo free and submitted work is plagiarized
- Perform other assigned tasks.
- A Degree in any discipline is acceptable however, a relevant qualification in the legal and/or aviation sector will be added advantage.
- A functional Laptop is required.
- Appropriate technical skills
- Attention to details
- Critical Thinking
- Analytic skills.
Remuneration / Salary
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Interviews will commence immediately
Application Deadline 5th November, 2021.