Research Analyst at DynamicPlus Advisory
DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that provides strategic and cost effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium sized businesses by Studying their businesses, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the necessary customized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide support to all research studies and prepare information brochures and required materials for all prospective investors.
- Maintain databases and analyze all market intelligence programs.
- Prepare various capital market reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Prepare various macroeconomic reports and their impact on various investments on a regular basis.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings; identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, and other parties’ research and implement best practices
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- Oversee data collection, and analysis for research studies, surveys, and strategic plan reviews
- Prepare and submit reports and presentations for research studies, surveys, and investor/issuer/policy makers’ education and outreach campaigns
- Write research papers/articles on various aspects of the capital markets for journals, newspapers, and other print media.
- Make presentations to various forums e.g., investors, market intermediaries, policy makers/line ministry, financial sector regulators, trade/professional associations, professional bodies and issuers when called upon
- Take on any other assignments as may be directed by the Company/Department.
- University Degree / HND in Statistics, Finance, Economics or related field;
- Possession of a postgraduate academic or professional qualification in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage;
- Minimum of 4+ years of work experience in Research;
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters and other financial information platforms is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Research Analyst at DynamicPlus Advisory
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.