Remote Online Tutors at Matshall Academy
Matshall Academy – We are an academic center created, organized and managed to deliver e-tutoring to students studying in Open universities. We seek highly enthusiastic and engaging tutors who share the same if not, stronger passion for learning, teaching and student growth. We hold our tutors to high standards. We look forward to expanding our team of diverse tutors with the ability to bring creativity to online educational support in in various subjects respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Tutor
Employment Type: Part-time / Full-time
Working Days: Monday to Friday Or Weekends
We require the services of Teachers to teach the following subjects below:
- Civic Education
- Economics and
- Computer Science.
- Conduct each class in a detailed, simple and structured manner, with student growth and understanding as the main goal.
- Strong classroom management and online teaching techniques.
- Understanding of the need for creativity in online engagement via video conferencing.
- Differentiate instruction and assessment practices to meet the needs of individual learners.
- Successful applicants will be teaching in an online environment with 250 students ratio.
- Candidates should possess an NCE or Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject.
- May have a teaching certification or in the process of doing so.
- Demonstrated passion for the growth, development and overall learning for all students.
- Ability to use LMS/ zoom/LMS to create, engage and ensure students participation online.
- Strong internet and quiet environment.
- Previous teaching and/or tutoring experience (2+ years is preferred)
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- License/Certification: Teaching Certification (preferred)
- Must have experience tutoring online with creative and engaging materials.
- Be able to accommodate evening and/or weekend hours.
- Able to take on a minimum of 2 hours to 8 hours per week part time, or 5 days a week full time.
N2,000 per topic (Part-time), and N100,000 / Month (Full time).
Benefits / Compensation:
- Competitive pay
- Work from home.
- Flexible schedule
- Increase in salary from time to time based on performance.
- We thank all candidates in advance; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 19th January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Remote Online Tutors at Matshall Academy
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.