Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Non-Bank Financial Institutions
Job Identification: 506
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Schedule: Full time
- Manage and deepen relationships with both existing and prospective customers
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Market bank’s products to meet customer needs
- Work closely with Credit and Product Partners
- Support transactional approval process (including business, legal and compliance, tax and accounting etc.)
- Follow up with Credit Risk Management to ensure credit reviews are completed in a timely manner
- Provide Call and Transaction Memos with relationship background, financial information, market reference, etc.
- Cross Selling of bank products to enhance business potentials and deepen market share.
- Remain abreast of the market, industry, competition and regulatory developments to contribute to the enhancement of the business
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of the business relationship with each client/prospect.
- Assist in Developing marketing programs suitable for Subsidiaries & other Financial Institutions, etc.
- First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business related.
- Higher degree and/or relevant professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years banking experience
- Good interpersonal relationships and team building spirit
- Good understanding of the Financial Institutions market and the major players
- Established business development and managerial skills
- Result- driven and self-motivated.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Good networking skills
- Good communication and excellent presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 9th May, 2022.