Registrar at the Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON)
The Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) is an agency of the Government established in 1989 by Decree no 44 of 1989 (Act no. S18 Laws of Federation of Nigeria 2004) for the registration of surveyors and to provide extensively for the regulation and control of the practice of survey profession in Nigeria.
The Council, in performance of its statutory functions as provided in Section 7(1) of the Enabling Act, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates with requisite qualifications and experience for the position below which will be vacant by the end of July, 2023:
Job Title: Registrar
- The duties are as enumerated in Section 7 and 8 of the Surveyors Registration Council Act and in accordance with other extant laws of the Federation.
Eligibility of Candidates
The Registrar is the Secretary to Council as well as the Accounting Officer and Head of Administration of SURCON. Therefore, an interested candidates should, among others, be:
- A Nigerian by birth
- Possess a good honors degree in Surveying or its equivalent with a minimum of 20 years post qualification experience
- A person of proven integrity and courage.
- A person capable of piloting the affairs of the Council, strengthening and repositioning it in a technology-driven era.
- Knowledgeable in Information and Communication Technology.
- An excellent Resources Manager.
- A registered surveyor with not less than 10 years post- registration experience
- Not more than 54 years as at the date of application
- Have held senior administrative/academic positions
- Certified medically fit by a government hospital
- The Registrar shall hold office for a period of three years and shall be eligible for re-appointment for one further term of three years and thereafter shall no longer be eligible for re-appointment.
Salary and Conditions of Service
The Salary and Conditions of Service are as enshrined in the Federal Government Salary and Condition of Service for the position of Registrar and condition of Service applicable by the Council.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae, Confidential letters from two referees and other Supporting documents to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Submit hard copies of their Applications to:
Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON),
10, Yauri Street, Off Jere Street, Garki II,
P.M.B. 428, Garki,
Application Deadline 30th May, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Registrar at the Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON)
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.