Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Centre (LECC) is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology. Our centre is inclusive of an ICU, theatre and more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Medical / Healthcare
- The team is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated nurse with solid core values. We will give you the opportunity to gain essential skills required on an acute medical ward as well as the specialist knowledge you will need to succeed in cardiology, ICU and emergency.
- You will be supported to deliver the kindest and safest care to predominantly elderly medically unwell patients, heart failure patients, stroke patients, ER patients, with a range of critical and acute medical problems/illnesses, manage patients who have complex discharge needs & palliative patients for symptom control.
- Our aim is to provide a caring compassionate environment for all our patients and families by involving them in all aspects of their care. As a team we are continuously working towards delivering high-quality care and safe timely discharges.
- The model nurse is a person who is very passionate about nursing, upholds excellence, mature, a team player, inquisitive and innovative.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- BLS / ACLS certifications is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th May, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.